Friday, April 25, 2014

Backyard Practice 4.25.14

The purposes of this practice were to work speedy weave entries, practice my blind cross (found that the front was better in this situation), and to learn to use the Go Pro camera. The remote crapped out not too far into the exercise, which explains why you have to see my face up close and personal in the last videos (plus one goes on way too long, but I didn't feel inclined to edit). I also discovered that if there is anything near the side of your Go Pro, that object will be in your line of view. This is why mounts are necessary, I guess.

Interesting fact: I'm much thinner in the center of the Go Pro view. I get fatter when I'm close to the camera and move to the side. It is important to point out that I look like "center me" and not "side me" in real life. Very important fact. Remember it. :)











1 comment: